Bioballs are made of high density polypropylene and are used for filtration in bio towers. The pegged surface has tons of surface area for the growth of beneficial bacteria. Promotes gas exchange and increases oxygen level in your tank.
- Provides the maximum surface area and the greatest possible mix of air and water!
- Promotes gas exchange and increases oxygen level
- Will not clog with organic matter
- Totally inert and non-leaching
- Safe for use in fresh or saltwater aquariums
- Cultivates nitrifying bacteria
- Use in biological filters and gas exchange reactors
- 1″ diameter blue Bio Balls
- 1 Gallon = about 1 pound