* Marine aquarium water conditioner with live nitrifying bacteria
* Reduces fish loss in marine aquariums due to ammonia and nitrite toxicity
* Use BIO-Spira in newly setup saltwater aquariums to make it fish safe
* Allows immediate addition of fish!
Essential water conditioner when setting up new marine aquariums. Contains patented and patent-pending live nitrifying bacteria that detoxify ammonia and nitrite. BIO-Spira accelerates the establishment of the bacteria necessary for successful biological filtration to prevent fish loss due to new tank syndrome. In just minutes after adding BIO-Spira to your saltwater aquarium, you can introduce your fish without exposure to dangerous levels of ammonia or nitrite. BIO-Spira can also be used after a water change, when adding new fish, or after medicating your saltwater aquarium. New shelf-stable formula requires no refrigeration. 3.38 oz treats 30 gallons.
Directions for Use
For best results in a new aquarium, follow these simple steps:
- Mix tap water with a quality synthetic salt mix such as Instant Ocean Sea Salt, item #116528 and #16881 (1.020 to 1.024 specific gravity).
- Condition the water with a chlorine-removing additive.
- Maintain constant appropriate water temperature. A heater may be used to maintain water temperature in your aquarium. Most tropical fish require a constant water temperature between 75 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shake well. Add an entire bottle of BIO-Spira (100 ml) to an aquarium up to 30 gallons. Also available in 250 ml to treat up to 75 gallons.
- Your aquarium is now ready for fish.
BIO-Spira can also be used in established saltwater aquariums after a water change, when adding new fish, or after medicating. For best results in an established aquarium, be sure to:
- Turn OFF UV sterilizers and protein skimmers for 48 hours.
- Remove all medications with a water changes or activated carbon.
- Shake well. Add an entire bottle of Bio-Spira (100 ml) to an aquarium of up to 30 gallons.
Principal Ingredients: Purified saltwater, patented and patent-pending strains of Nitrosospira, Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira, and Nitrococcus.
BIO-Spira accelerates establishment of the bio-filter in a newly setup saltwater aquarium. Can also be used after a water change, when adding new fish, or after medicating. Contains patented and patent-pending strains of aquatic bacteria proven to reduce fish loss due to ammonia and nitrite toxicity.
BIO-Spira is a revolutionary new product that makes marine aquariums fish-safe instantly. No more waiting. No more guesswork. No more worries about losing fish to new-tank syndrome.
- BIO-Spira contains live patented nitrifying bacteria proven to reduce fish loss due to ammonia and nitrite toxicity.
- BIO-Spira prevents new-tank syndrome by accelerating the establishment of the bacteria necessary for successful biological filtration. In just minutes after adding BIO-Spira to your saltwater aquarium, you can introduce your fish with full confidence that they will not be exposed to dangerous levels of ammonia or nitrite, the culprits that cause new-tank syndrome.
- BIO-Spira doesn’t need to be refrigerated. Unlike other products based on live strains of bacteria, BIO-Spira is shelf-stable at room temperature, which means it’s just as easy to store as it is to use.